Sunday, February 24, 2008

Exciting News and Preference Poll



I promised I would share some surprises with you and true to my word you'll find one (of many to come!) in this post.

I have been dissatisfied with the limited options offered by Blogger and was searching for alternatives around the time of posting the Pomegranate Meditation last fall when I came upon WordPress. After testing out some of their options I found that I really liked some of the additional features, but I found that a) it didn't seem as user-friendly, and b) WordPress limits the number of users who can view the blog unless I purchase a package (using the free version to-date).

I have been warned against using WordPress (or really any other) by a friend, and have not found that traffic on this site (yet!!!) warrants the purchase of additional options - memory or otherwise.

BUT! Here is your chance to voice your opinion. Check out the new site - its colors and new features (including the addition of new pages) - and then post in the comments section or send me an email with your preference. Other suggestions are also welcome. :)
  • Which site is more easily navigable?
  • More visually appealing?
To make it as fair a game as possible, I'll be linking to this site on the other as well, and at the end of March (or when I've reached my max users on WordPress) I'll assess the traffic patterns and post the results.

No comments: